How Should Feeding Management Be In Animal Husbandry?
- ‘eNDF= min %22, NFC= max%50/ KG DM’
- Ration transition shouldn’t be rapid in the beginning of the fattening period.
- The feeders of animals should always be full with feeds.
- 1 kg concentrate feed and free dry fodder should be given for each 100 kg live weight in the beginning of the fattening period.
- 1 kg concentrate feed should be incrementally given per each 50 kg live weight. Good quality roughage should freely be consumed by animals.
- The animals which complete their growth periods, should satisfy their feed requirements by consuming 20-30% part of concentrate feed with crops. This will be economical and efficient.
- Minimum 1 waterer should be provided for each 25 animals.
- Waterers should be controlled daily.
- Feed consumptions of animals should be kept under supervision.
- Accessibility of feeds is very important for animals.
- Acidosis and tympany should be avoided.
- Rations should be given to animals properly.
- Daily changes shouldn’t be more than 3% for the same groups in ration.
- Starch, NFC, HS, eNDF and such criterias should be considered in ration.
Tehnical Field Manager