What Are The Benefits Of Organic Agriculture?
Organic agriculture is a field of more protected environment and efficient fertilizer. There aren’t any applied chemical pesticides, processes or genetically modified organisms. This agriculture type is suitable for natural environments.
- It significantly decreases health problems.
- It protects the soil and fertilizer by decreasing soil erosion.
- It protects water sources and soil and increases efficiency by using relevant soil processing methods.
- Farmers use fertilizers more durably.
- It protects natural life and essential forage.
- It protects nutritional value of the products.
- Cows which are grazed in these fields, are more durable against infections and lactate more.
- It protects existing diversity and seeds.