Aegean Dairy 20 Feed
Aegean Dairy 21 Feed is a balanced and economical feed in terms of energy, protein, vitamin and mineral which satisfies nutrient needs of the dairy cows which have high milk efficiency level during their lactation periods.
- It is delicious and consumed appetizingly by the animals.
- It is an economical feed which is specially produced for business profitability.
- It can be used with barley and corn.
- It is a balanced feed in terms of the sufficent energy, protein, vitamin and mineral in its’ content.
- It increases the decreased consumption rate of dry material after birth.
- Clean and drinkable water should always be provided for our animals during 24 hours.
- Our feed should always be accessible during 24 hours.
- Animals need to consume good quality fodder about 3-4 percentage of their live weight daily. (It varies from climate and shelter conditions to milk efficiency.)
- Animals should consume good quality fodder (clover fodder, dry oat fodder, barley) about 1 percentage of their good quality fodder daily in order to carry on their rumen activities efficiently.
- Our animals need to have 1 m2 dry pad area and a walking area which has to be two times more than the pad area.
- Feeders should be minimum 80 cm per animal.
- Ration dry matters or food items shouldn’t be changed more than 3 percentage.
- We should feed each of our animal seperately by predicating on efficiency, milking day, lactation amount and such criterias.
- Milking applications should be managed selectively for our animals.
- Periodic maintanence and protection applications should be made within the scope of protocol.