Çamlı Dairy 19 Feed
Çamlı Dairy 19 Feed, is a specially produced feed for dairy cattle during their lactation periods in order them to satisfy their nutritional ingredient needs.
- It is high digestible and provides ideal feed conversion for animals.
- It is delicious and odorous. Animals eat it heartily.
- It positively affects milk efficiency.
- It is a balanced feed which satisfies energy, protein, vitamin and mineral needs of cattle.
- It develops rumen microflora.
- It provides increases in number of eggs through its’ special formulation.
- Clean and drinkable water should always be provided for our animals during 24 hours.
- Our feed should always be accessible during 24 hours.
- Animals need to consume good quality fodder about 3-4 percentage of their live weight daily. (It varies from climate and shelter conditions to milk efficiency.)
- Animals should consume good quality fodder (clover fodder, dry oat fodder, barley) about 1 percentage of their good quality fodder daily in order to carry on their rumen activities efficiently.
- Our animals need to have 1 m2 dry pad area and a walking area which has to be two times more than the pad area.
- Feeders should be minimum 80 cm per animal.
- Ration dry matters or food items shouldn’t be changed more than 3 percentage.
- We should feed each of our animal seperately by predicating on efficiency, milking day, lactation amount and such criterias.
- Milking applications should be managed selectively for our animals.
- Periodic maintanence and protection applications should be made within the scope of protocol.