Çamlı Yeanling Feed
Çamlı Yeanling Feed has been specially prepared to be used in 0-5 month’s age of the yeanlings.
- It provides healthy rumen development.
- It reduces stress occuring during the weaning period.
- It is willingly consumed by the yeanlings.
- It provides rapid growth of live weight and height.
- It moves the age of breeding to an earlier time.
Instruction for Use:
Çamlı Yeanling Feed must be offered in a freely consumable manner to the baby goats from the age of 1.
- It must be made sure that newborn yeanlings are provided with colostrum within the shortest time possible after the birth (2 hours) and the second dose should be breastfed within the next several hours.
- Free access of yeanlings to clean and potable water must be ensured from the first day on.
- It must be made sure that newborn lambs are provided with colostrum within the shortest time possible (2 hours) and the second dose should be breastfed within the next several hours after the birth. Yeanling feed should be offered as independent consumption after the 1st week age.
- The barns must be planned as maximum 2 animals per square meter when they are 2-3 weeks old and the ambient temperature must be minimum 15°C.
- Yeanlings may begin to consume good quality roughage when they reach 2 months old.
- Yeanling may be preferably weaned at the age of 2-3 month. However it will be useful to avoid further stress factors and changes.
- Weaning of yeanlings experiencing growth retardation or health problems may be postponed 1-2 weeks. in addition it may be also postponed 1 week during extremely cold weathers.
- necessary health care and protective vaccination for yeanlings should be carried out under the supervision of a veterinary.
- Using birth live weight and live weight of weaning as criteria will be useful in assessing our success in goat raising program.
- We must be sure that adequate feeding area and adequate dry bedding area are available in the barns to house our goats. Furthermore, it is important that there must be adequate ventilation and humidity content must be less than 70%.