Lactation 100 Feed
Lactation 100 Feed, is a specially produced feed for the highly efficient dairy cattle them to satisfy their nutrient needs sufficiently during their early lactation periods.
- It avoids rapid weight lose after birth.
- It increases milk efficiency and extends the peak time.
- It increases the feed conversion rate with high digestible raw materials in its’ content.
- It increases milk quality.
- It has quality energy and protein content.
- It avoids ketosis which may occur after birth.
- It avoids the infertility, disability for retention secundarium and heat problems.
- It improves foot and nail health of animals.
- Clean and drinkable water should always be provided for our animals during 24 hours.
- Our feed should always be accessible during 24 hours.
- Animals need to consume good quality fodder about 3-4 percentage of their daily live weights. (It varies from climate and shelter conditions to milk efficiency.)
- Animals should consume good quality fodder (clover fodder, dry oat fodder, barley) about 1 percentage of their good quality fodder daily in order to carry on their rumen activities efficiently.
- Our animals need to have 1 m2 dry pad area and a walking area which has to be two times more than the pad area.
- Feeders should be minimum 80 cm per animal.
- Ration dry matters or food items shouldn’t be changed more than 3 percentage.
- We should feed each of our animal seperately by predicating on efficiency, milking day, lactation amount and such criterias.
- Milking applications should be managed selectively for our animals.
- Periodic maintanence and protection applications should be made within the scope of protocol.