Sütmix - New Product
Çamlı Sütmix, is a specially formulized feed for dairy cattle them to satisfy the protein deficiency in rations for the businesses and regions which use cereal sources densely.
- It avoids acidosis, tympany and foot diseases which may occur depending upon the cereal usage with the buffers in its’ content.
- It includes specially increased vitamins and minerals.
- It creates economical solutions for businesses.
- It satisfies the possible protein and amino acid deficiencies ideally.
- It has high by pass protein level.
- Clean and drinkable water should always be provided for our animals during 24 hours.
- Our feed should always be accessible during 24 hours.
- Animals need to consume good quality fodder about 3-4 percentage of their live weight daily. (It varies from climate and shelter conditions to milk efficiency.
- Animals should consume good quality fodder (clover fodder, dry oat fodder, barley) about 1 percentage of their good quality fodder daily in order to carry on their rumen activities efficiently.
- Our animals need to have 1 m2 dry pad area and a walking area which has to be two times more than the pad area.
- Feeders should be minimum 80 cm per animal.
- Ration dry matters or food items shouldn’t be changed more than 3 percentage.
- We should feed each of our animal seperately by predicating on efficiency, milking day, lactation amount and such criterias.
- Milking applications should be managed selectively for our animals.
- Periodic maintanence and protection applications should be made within the scope of protocol.